ShadouTech

technology, science, art, literature, entertainment

5:01 AM

Vewy Funny, Google

Posted by Lorgen Shadoufang

I'm most likely already late at discovering this, but it's good to know that one of the best companies in the world has a good sense of humor.

Today, I suddenly found the language in Google in Filipino (language of the Philippines). While I am a Filipino, I prefer reading in English language since admittedly, spellings in our language is long, hence more tedious to read. So I went to the preferences and looked for English. On the dropdown menu, I pressed "E" for "English" and, much to my delight, I discovered "Elmer Fudd" as an option.

I chose it and now I can find "My Wabits" in my Google and it's got cool "Pwefewences".

Hoo-way! ='D

0 comments:


[get this widget]